Monday, April 16, 2012

It’s A Sign

 

It’s amazing the things we hang on our walls – inside and out!

 

This is over the back door

DSC_0008a

Inside the back door

DSC_0002

 

This is on the back patio.  It hung for many years at my Grandparents cabin in Utah.

DSC_0004

This is under the lid.

DSC_0005

This also came from the cabin.  It was a lively and fun place.  Sometimes I really miss it.

DSC_0003

This, a gift, is also on the patio.

DSC_0009

Hanging over another door

DSC_0010a

Another fishy gift :)

DSC_0012

 

Don’t know where this came from – probably my Mother!

DSC_0014

 

This is pretty fragile.  It is from the cabin but I think it came from my Great Grandparents home.

They also had a cabin, not too far from “ours”.  Maybe it came from there at one time.

DSC_0017a

This on the fridge.

DSC_0018

DSC_0021

DSC_0023 .

Guess where this hangs?

DSC_0024

DSC_0025

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Red

3 comments:

  1. Good signs and thoughts to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at your signs. I remember some of the sayings in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those "Welcome Friends" signs.
    I kind of have a dry sense of humor and when we have people just drop by the house, I always say with a straight face while point at the sign "Oh! apparently you didn't read the sign!"

    ReplyDelete

After getting multiple spam comments from Anonymous users, I have had to disable that part of my comments. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Please sign up and say hello!