Friday, February 22, 2013

Bunch of Stuff

Lot's of stuff going on here and I'm feeling kind of blue.  Our day at the range was awesome.  I look forward to the next visit.

My son and his wife have separated and we didn't even know there was a problem.  It makes me so sad.  And I'm not sleeping well, in fact I've been up much of the last few nights.  I have bad muscle cramps in my feet and legs at night, and sometimes they keep me walking the floor.  Lack of sleep really gets my spirits down.

Then today I got this in my mailbox:

MASSIVE GUN BAN INTRODUCED IN OREGON HOUSE


"This bill bans most modern firearms and magazines, requires that you register the ONE gun you will be allowed to own and allows for warrantless searches of your home.

This may be one of the most extreme anti-gun bills introduced in the nation.See the whole story at the following link:
http://www.oregonfirearms.org/massive-gun-ban-introduced


Yeah, I'm a little blue.
And I'm tired.
So tired......

Blessings,
Red

8 comments:

  1. Stay strong and hold the course! My prayers to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. Prayers are always appreciated too :)

      Delete
  2. Such bad news all around, some days are like that. I pray your son and wife reconcile, you find out what is causing your leg craps (low in potassium maybe?) and I pray there is enough real"men" remaining in our government to do what is right by our constitution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mama Bear. I have had these cramps off and on for years. No one can figure out why :( But today is a better day, so I'm grateful!

      Delete
  3. I second Mamma Bear. My prayer is that your son and wife can talk out and mend the differences. Leg cramps - are you staying hydrated? That is very important as well as potassium. Gun control is frustrating - they work hard to take the guns from the honest and responsible. Do they really think the 'bad guys' pay attention to the law?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayeers H&HB. I drink lot's of water and potassium doesn't seem to make a difference. It's just a mystery.
      I spent an hour or two emailing all the politicians in Oregon about that stupid legislation. Hopefully every gun owner in the state also did.

      Delete
  4. Found your blog through Providence Lodge...Have you every tired bone broth soup? ala Nourishing Traditions cook book? It may help. I have also used essential oils and gotten huge relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon,

      Thanks for visiting! I wish I knew which essentials oils to use. I am a big fan of Nourishing Traditions and have made some incredible beef stock from bones of grass fed beef using her directions. Sadly, I am completely out at the moment,but I will have time at the end of the month to make more.
      Please come again and introduce yourself.

      Blessings,
      Red

      Delete

After getting multiple spam comments from Anonymous users, I have had to disable that part of my comments. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Please sign up and say hello!