Sunday, January 6, 2013

Meet Mr. Lincoln – Made in the USA


Mr. Lincoln After watching the super helpful video link from my friend Daddy Hawk, and learning all about the construction of safes, we followed the advice of another friend Jacked Up Glock Mom and headed out to the Liberty Safe Outlet nearest to us. 
We coughed up doubled our budget and purchased the Lincoln model knowing if we didn’t, we would be wanting a bigger safe next year.  Most everyone says buy bigger than you need.  Of course they’re right.  (Guns and purses – you can never have too many, right?)
I would like to send out a big “Thank You” to everyone that commented on my gun safe post.  All of your comments were helpful, so thank you very much.
I can’t tell you how comforting it is to know that Mr. Lincoln has joined the family and will keep everything nice and secure. :)

6 comments:

  1. Glad you found the video helpful. Enjoy the new safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks again for pointing us in the right direction. We really got an education from that video.

      Delete
  2. Glad I was able to help out. You will really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it already. I keep finding other stuff I want to put in it :) There's so much room! Better go buy another gun or two now.
      Thanks again JUGM.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! We are very happy with our decision. It's hard to part with the money, but it would be harder to lose a gun or two to a crook and maybe be responsible for someone getting hurt. I feel much better now.

      Delete

After getting multiple spam comments from Anonymous users, I have had to disable that part of my comments. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Please sign up and say hello!